Top: Vince Jacket: Mural Shorts: Vince Camuto Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Springtime means flowers, more sunshine, and of course the start of baseball season! I grew up loving baseball and going to games still reminds me of my childhood. I take a trip every year to spring training in Arizona. After going to a lot of baseball games in my lifetime here are my fool proof tips for going to a ball game:
- Make sure to wear your team's colors. Show off your pride and it will let your fellow fans know you're on their side.
- During those hot day games opt for dresses and shorts. Keep it casual and fun. You're going to be sitting in dusty fold down chairs so no white and don't wear anything you don't want getting a little dirty.
- If you take a purse make sure it's small so you can hold it on your lap. I can't tell you how many times I have had drinks knocked over onto my nice purses. Don't make that mistake.
- Grab some great shades to scout out the players without having the sun in your eyes.
- Wear comfortable shoes you can walk in like cute sandals, wedges, or converse.
I hope you all make it to at least one game this season and have fun cheering on your team!